- Only Lipscomb Academy uniform items and school-issued outerwear may be consigned.
- All items must be in good condition: no rips, stains, holes, missing buttons, etc.
- Each item entered into the sale must be tagged and barcoded by the consignor according to instructions provided upon registration.
- Consignor retains 50% of the sold price of an item; Lipscomb Academy receives 50%. All proceeds benefit the Good Samaritan Fund.
- Remaining items not picked up by noon (12 pm) on Wednesday, May 23rd, will be donated to Lipscomb Academy.
- No khaki pants or shorts will be accepted.
- Lipscomb Academy reserves the right to decline any item that does not meet school and/or sale standards.
There are now two ways for a consignor to properly tag items for entry into the sale. Tags may be hand-written on index cards as in previous sales, or tags may now be printed using a custom tag file which can be requested. Unique, identifying barcodes will be included on all tags. The consignor will confirm the preferred tagging option when registering for the sale.
Index card tagging
A consignor may manually hand write tags and affix them to items. All information must be clearly included on the tag.
Custom Tag Template
A consignor may request a custom tag template which includes 8 tags to a page as well as size, gender, description, and price fields. The template also includes the consignor's barcode at the bottom of each tag.